The Center for Mental Health is here to provide help, hope, and healing to our community.
We offer a wide range of services to meet your individual needs.
The Center for Mental Health serves the 10,000 square miles of Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Montrose, Ouray, and San Miguel counties with the following services:
- Individual Therapy for All Ages
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Substance Use Counseling
- DUI Services
- Psychological Evaluations
- Peer Services
- Medication Management
- Supported Employment Services
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
- Same Day Evaluations
What To Expect
If you seek services from the Center for Mental Health, here’s what you can expect:
- The required intake process includes filling out paperwork and answering questions
- The intake process takes about two hours
- An individual therapy appointment will take about an hour
- Group therapy can take up to an hour and a half
- Some services such as psychiatric evaluations have short wait times before an appointment is scheduled
- Walk-in hours are available and services are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.