Complete Connected Care
The Center for Mental Health and River Valley Family Health Center have collaborated to provide fully-integrated care in the Delta, Colorado area. Now instead of driving multiple places to receive your medical, dental, and behavioral health care, you can receive it all in one convenient place.
Complete Connected Care is that place!
We’re now accepting new patients, and can serve all of your healthcare needs, all under one roof. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid and Medicare, and we have an income-based sliding fee scale so that you can get the care you need, at a price you can afford.
Call or stop by today, and receive healthcare the way it should be delivered.
• Wellness exams for men and women
• Well child exams
• Vaccines for children and adults
• Preventative screening
• Sports physicals
• CDOT physicals
• Transitional care management
• Diabetic education
• Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) therapy
• On-site lab work
• Reach Out and Read (free book program for children)
• Same day appointments for established patients
• Manage anxiety, depression and other conditions
• Ease chronic stress and pain
• Manage substance use and addiction
• Cope with grief and loss
• Support ADHD challenges
• Support LGBTQ challenges
• Individual and group therapy
• Medication management
• Peer services
• Connect with community resources
• Hygiene services
• Cavity fill
• Root canals
• Cavity Free at Three
- Complete Connected Care is deemed federal public health service and are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
- River Valley Family Health Centers receive funds from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) as a Federally Qualified Health Center. HRSA works with award recipients to achieve its mission to improve health and achieve health equity through access to quality services, a skilled health workforce and innovative programs.
- We are an Outreach and Enrollment Site and can assist you in applying for Medicaid and insurance on Connect for Health.