Welcome to The Center for Mental Health. We look forward to meeting you. If you need information on beginning services with us, please visit Same Day Access for New Clients. Please call 970-252-3200 if you have any questions.
When you come into the office the first time it’s helpful to have a few things with you. Please bring:
- Completed Face Sheet if possible, this outlines your basic demographics and contact information.
- Private Insurance or Health First Colorado Medicaid card and a valid photo ID if you have one.
- If you are uninsured and interested in our sliding scale for payment, please bring proof of income (last 3 months of pay stubs or last 3 months of bank statements)
- Authorization for Release of Information (ROI) if you are being referred by another agency or you want us to share your information with another agency, such as your Primary Care Physician.
- Minor authorization form, if the person seeking services is a minor, the parent or guardian must fill out and sign this form.
- Privacy Notice