All our locations are open with normal hours. We look forward to seeing you.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We are implementing the following protocols in each of our offices:
- Requiring all clients, visitors, and staff to wear masks.
- Conducting health and temperature screenings upon arrival.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and treatment rooms.
- Ensuring 6-foot distancing during all sessions and in our waiting areas.
- Offering video teletherapy and telephone services where appropriate – please call us at 970.252.3200 to confirm if this can work for you.
If you’re experiencing a high fever, a cough, have been exposed to someone who may have COVID-19, or have traveled to a high-risk area, please call us to schedule a teletherapy appointment or call us at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment.
Visit our COVID-19 page for more information and lots of useful resources for coping during this time.
The Center Support Line is a free, 24-hour support line open to our community. If you are feeling stressed, anxious, or just need to talk with someone, call 970.252.6220. We can help.
Same Day Access for New Clients will continue to be provided via teletherapy and is available in-person at our three largest locations.