- MyStrength is an online wellness tool personalized just for you. It is safe, secure, and now free with our access code. Visit our myStrength page to learn more.
- The Center Support Line is a free, 24-hour support line open to our community at this time. If you are feeling stressed, anxious, or just need to talk with someone, call 970.252.6220. We can help.
- Coping During COVID-19 is a virtual group to help you find support and build connections, resiliency, and healthy coping skills. We invite our clients to join us every Tuesday from 1-2 p.m. Please call 970.252.3200 for more information.
- The current Stay-at-Home order has not affected our ability to provide services. We are still offering mental health and substance use care to all our communities. If you would like to continue or begin services with us, call 970.252.3200 and we will help you.
- All our locations give the option to receive services from home with teletherapy while some locations, at this time, are providing services entirely with teletherapy. Our Crisis Walk-In Center is still open 24/7 for call-in and walk-in emergency behavioral health crises.
We are working hard and look forward to serving our community as best we can during this time. If you’re experiencing a high fever, or have been exposed to someone who is confirmed to have COVID-19, or have traveled outside the country, please stay home. Please call 970.252.3200 to reschedule your appointment.