The Center for Mental Health has been providing behavioral health services in Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Montrose, Ouray, and San Miguel Counties since 1964. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and are governed by a board of directors representative of the area served.
To learn more, please Contact Us, or explore the links on the left
To cultivate communities of wellness where every life is lived to its fullest.
To provide opportunities for growth and change that promote health and well-being in our communities.
If you look deeper into our mission, you will find that we give people back their lives. We help them find the joy that they thought may be gone forever. We give people their dignity, their place in the community, and we help them find themselves again. When no one else will help, we do.
In pursuit of our mission, the Center is guided by these values:
- We Value People: We believe each person wants to be great and that everyone has the capacity to learn, grow, and change.
- We Value Excellence: We believe in striving for excellence in all that we do.
- We Value Stewardship: We believe in making the best use of our resources in carrying out our mission.
- We Value Innovation: We believe in having the courage to develop creative and adaptable ways to provide care and to conduct business.
- We Value Recovery: We believe in person-centered care that promotes hope and resiliency.
- We Value Diversity: We believe the uniqueness of each person brings strength and opportunity to our communities.
- We Value Principled and Visionary Leadership: We believe everyone can be a leader through mentoring, teamwork, humility and personal courage.